ads

Saturday, July 23, 2011

The New Most Beautiful Love SMS

Present to you today
A set of messages

Messages in love
To each of the loves and wants to make love sweetheart
I offer to him today
A group of messages in love



The Message 1 :
The first time I saw you
I was afraid to talk to you
The first time I talked to you
I was afraid to like you
Now that I like you
I'm afraid to love you
Now that I love you
I'm afraid to lose you

The Message 2:
I like you because of who you are to me
I hate you because of what you did to me
I miss you because you want her, not me
I love you and that's how it will always be

The Message 3 :
Spend every moment you get with the people you love. You never know when they might go
The Message 4:
A million tears wouldn't bring you back, I know, because I've tried. Neither would a million tears, I know because I've cried
The Message 5:

It's so easy, to think about love, to talk about love, to wish for love, but its not always so easy to recognize love, even when we hold it in our hands
 

        To Download The Messages
       PDF Folder

All the best,
best wishes,
The Author,

1 comment:

ads